(VOICE PITCH CORRECTION)
All singers know that usually vocal studio recording has pitch issues. Imagine You just made emotional and dinamic vocal take but unfortunately there are so many notes out of pitch and you can't use this take to your final mix. Don't hurry to delite this take. We are here to help you fix the pitch problems.
Don’t be ashamed of vocal tuning. Most ALL major label artist's vocal tracks have been tuned by an engineer prior to final mixing. We have heard live singing of many Big Stars and only few of them can sing perfectly.
how Sir Paul McCartney with his "fantastic"singing break to pieces the myth about the Beatles in Kiev.
Vocal tuning won’t turn really bad vocal tracks into a masterpiece. However, vocal pitch correction will help fix flat or sharp notes and clean up your vocals. The derivation of pitch more then 10-15 cents is audible and the derevetion more then 30-40 cents make the track improper.
Vocal auto tuning software such as Antares Auto Tune are great, but it require a lot of experience and often make your vocal tracks worse than original recording. That’s why we offer vocal tuning service for singers. We work with vocals more then 15 years and our experts have Golden and Platinum ears. They are ready to make your vocal sounds perfect. We highly recommend to tune your vocal before final mixing and mastering.
If you feel you have some problems with vocal tracks, read the notes below.
The tuning of your test clip is free Notes:
- Before submitting your vocal track be sure to keep it WITHOUT any processing such as compression, gates or EQ as well as any effects such as reverb or delay. Those will be added later by the mix engineers.
- Your vocal tracks should always be in mono.
- Use the form bellow to start tuning your vocal/
- We will tune your 20 sec test clip for free and contact you.
- You will preview our work, and diside is it worth to proceed with the full track or not.